Just as in my other post about topics I have to “re-Google” often, this post serves as a catalog of interesting Stack Overflow articles. Because the concept of browser favorites doesn’t work quite well in my world, this blog post does the job of keeping a simple and convenient list very well. To keep things as simple as possible, I have divided the post in categories, comparable to the tags in Stack Overflow.
- how to Raise a custom event from within a java script object
- Override jQuery functions
- Best Way to Extend a jQuery Plugin
- How to test if a string is JSON or not?
- Set this scope in function
- Logging best practices [closed]
- How DataReader works?
- WaitAll vs WhenAll
- C# switch on type [duplicate]
- How would you do a “not in” query with LINQ?
- How do I convert a string to an enum in C#?
- How to get ELMAH to work with ASP.NET MVC [HandleError] attribute?
- How to specify an area name in an action link?
- How can I properly handle 404 in ASP.NET MVC?
- IHttpHandler vs IHttpModule
- What and where are the stack and heap?
- What is the best comment in source code you have ever encountered? [closed]
Do you keep a similar list? Let me know what I should include in mine!